PENGEMBANGAN KINERJA MELALUI KONDISI KERJA, KONTEN PEKERJAAN DAN PENGEMBANGAN KARIR DENGAN MEDIASI MOTIVASI KERJA
Abstrak: Human resources is one of the most important assets of an organization. In other words, the success of an organization is highly dependent on the performance of its employees. Therefore, managers and experts seek to determine what factors most influence employee motivation. This study aims to analyze the effect of working conditions, job content, and career development on work motivation and performance. Respondents in this study were selected by using the method of Proporsionate Stratified Random Sampling as many as 137 employees. Based on the result of the research shows values of R Square (R2) which only equal to 0,396. It can be explained that the effect posed by working conditions, job content, career development and work motivation. There are significant positive effects of working conditions, job content, career development and joint work motivation towards HR performance.
Already have a Username/Password for JURNAL PARAMETER? Go to Login
Need a Username/Password? Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to journal parameter STIE TRIBUANA as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , are allowed with a written permission from journal Parameter STIE TRIBUANA.
journal Parameter STIE TRIBUANA, the Editors and the Advisory International Editorial Board make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in the journal Parameter STIE TRIABUANA are sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.