PENGARUH PENGEMBANGAN KARIR TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN MELALUI MEDIASI MOTIVASI KERJA
Abstract: This study aims to determine the effect of career development on employee performance through work motivation mediation. This research was conducted in Nirwana Viberglass Bekasi. The number of samples used is 33 employees, with saturated sampling method or census. Data collection was done through interviews and questionnaires. Data analysis technique used is path analysis and Sobel analysis. Based on the results of the analysis found that career development and motivation have a positive and significant impact on employee performance, but the motivation variable can’t said as a mediator variable between career development relationship and employee performance. This suggests that a good career development system will improve employee performance.
Already have a Username/Password for JURNAL PARAMETER? Go to Login
Need a Username/Password? Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shall be assigned to journal parameter STIE TRIBUANA as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases and its transmission by any form or media, such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc. , are allowed with a written permission from journal Parameter STIE TRIBUANA.
journal Parameter STIE TRIBUANA, the Editors and the Advisory International Editorial Board make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in the journal Parameter STIE TRIABUANA are sole and exclusive responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.